corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Fifa 11 Ultimate Team - 360

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fifa 11 Ultimate Team - 360
DC90

User status: Offline
9th Apr 11 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IF Samba, only rated as 80 but is a class CB
Eck
Premium Member

9th Apr 11 at 21:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The more I used him, the more I was worried he'd make an error. His in game defending stats are 89 standing tackle, 79 sliding He is a beast though. 99 strength so you're going to win most tustles. But he just doesn't know where to position himself I've changed my BPL team so it is entirely English players. IF G Cahill is by far the best defender I've used. Better than IF Onuoha/IF Ivanovic/IF Pepe etc etc.
DC90

11th Apr 11 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've started to stick him upfront if I need a goal, cross the ball in and him/drogba/ronaldo usually get on the end. Useful player to have. Tempted to try cahill, do you use www.fut11info.nl? Good database for latest sales and player stats
Eck
Premium Member

11th Apr 11 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, I use it all the time! Where I get my ideas for making money!
DC90

12th Apr 11 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So are contracts really the best way to go for making cash?
Eck
Premium Member

12th Apr 11 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunately Unless you get lucky going 59th minute bargain hunting! But that rarely happens now with autobidders. Buy contracts during the week, double the price and sell at the weekend.
Carl

13th Apr 11 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I Bought a couple of gold packs the other day and dropped on IF Joao Moutiniho, he's class. bought an IF Parker too for 11k. Also added Hulk and got aroan lennon as backup. Johnson on the left or Pedro. Richardson at left back is good. Lescott and Neuer in the net 85 rating though and i've noticed there is an 86 Neuer.

I'll losing quite a lot of games online.Think my record is 29-4-22!

[Edited on 13-04-2011 by Carl]
Eck
Premium Member

13th Apr 11 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it may be due to your Chemistry Carl. It must be bad with all those different leagues I wish I got him You get your normal players, UP's (upgrade), and IF's. What Hulk do you have? There's an 83 and an 84. The 84 is a fucking monster. Also, check your players morale. using your right stick, push right on your Squad selection until it shows up. Poor morale makes a MASSIVE difference to how they play.
Carl

13th Apr 11 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

89 chemistry with pedro, Hulk, Moutinho (hulk and Moutinho from same club luckily!) and Neuer in, can get it to 90odd with the English subs. Had really bad morale on a few so bought a few cards the other day. Neuer has been good for me, got Hart as well but think his morale is on 5 or something!
I'm fancying an IF Onouha but he's mega bucks, the normal one seems to do ok, but possibly a weak link.

I've been making most of my coins on the silver market, sell some right randoms for 1k ish, mainly English championship players that i get for 500 or less.

Are you on xbox Eck? Will have to have you a game.
Eck
Premium Member

14th Apr 11 at 12:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye Silver players are gold dust. Leon Best is something like 300k I wasn't a huge fan of IF Onuoha tbh. He was quick, but his 50/50's were usually lost. Trust me, buy G.Cahill. He may be an 82, but his in game stats are 89 or 90. Neuer is a class gk. He was amazing for my bundesliga team! Do you have a manager? Having a manger from the same league as the majority of your players, in the correct formation, boosts chemistry a lot. So does having all the players playing that formation. Aye, I am mate! What's your gamertag?
Carl

14th Apr 11 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leg end britton
I've a manager for the right formation but he's a different nationality. Doe it mak a difference if they are a wrong formation but it is similiar? Was looking for a 4-3-3 card for moutinho but they go for silly coins. Going to give Cahill a bash.
Eck
Premium Member

15th Apr 11 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It does make a difference. You'll see on your squad. If they have a red boot or pitch on the card, it won't work well for them. Sometimes you'll get a dark green boot or pitch so they are fine there. Bright green is where they really perform!! Tbh, sometimes you're better off checking what sort of price your player goes for in his position, selling him, then buying him back in the formation you want!
rcameron1991

15th Apr 11 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its addictive as fuck but i gave up when most of my player's contracts started expiring .. i had a crackin team too .. feel free to add me on ps3 RGBC_91
Carl

18th Apr 11 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found a money making scheme and improved my team quite a bit but just get battered online all the time! Think I need a new formation, ever started going ultra defensive and counter attacking for a short while. I just seem to struggle with people who like turning inside and out and dribbling!
Eck
Premium Member

19th Apr 11 at 04:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easiest way to defend that is to stand off tbh. It's frowned upon, but standing off and holding the pressure button will have a second man come across and tackle him while you block the route to goal. Is it a 433 you play? And have you made a custom formation at all?
Carl

20th Apr 11 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was 4-3-3, not 4-3-2-1, picked it up a bit since I posted, doing a lot better now i've stronger players in such as kolo and yaya toure, essien etc, think the others were too weak!
Added Luiz, Sagna, Clichy, Rio Ferdinand, Silva, Adebayor to squad, also been using Carew up top quite successfully, was playing Bent but again don't think he was strong enough!
Eck
Premium Member

21st Apr 11 at 04:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want strong, quick, good dribbling, great finishing/heading then get IF Jones. Cheap Drogba IF Ba is also amazing, his heading is underrated!
DC90

21st Apr 11 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm tempted to try IF Jones up top with Drogba and play ronaldo just behind them. Should work well!
Eck
Premium Member

21st Apr 11 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't see the chemistry being too great tbh! Who do you play alongside them? IF Miereles or IF Nani? Only way I can see Ronaldo fitting in with the Portugese links.
DC90

21st Apr 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IF nani, kaka and IF navas
Carl

21st Apr 11 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If going to save up for IF Jones I think, would be ideal.
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Apr 11 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90

Chemistry isn't your thing then?
Carl

23rd Apr 11 at 02:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got IF Jones now, seems good, ideal for front man on his own.
DC90

25th Apr 11 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by DC90

Chemistry isn't your thing then?

my overall chem is 100, some players have slightly low chem but most at a decent level. I don't really see a difference with low chem players!
Carl

30th Apr 11 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/app#kMkI3E3ubaMKM

Doing a lot better now i've made a custom tactic and got some decent players in. Going to make a Bundesliga team though as the players are a lot cheaper and some shit hot ones knocking about for the formation I play, Robben, Lahm, IF Klose etc.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll