corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electric Upgrade help and Advice required

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric Upgrade help and Advice required
phil67

User status: Offline
14th Feb 11 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone

I have got a 1.0 Corsa B very standard, i am looking to give it central locking and electric windows.

Any one know what i need to get to make this happen with out me spending a lifetime joining loads of wires up?

Thanks
AlexW

15th Feb 11 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First thing to do is unplug the wiring connector that is currently there and check how many pins it has, If it only has 2/4, Then your also need to change the interior loom section.

If it has all the pins, your just need the motors, switchs and wiring from a higher spec corsa B.

If you have to change the interior loom, There isnt anyway you can go without doing some wiring, since the central locking/elec window loom also joins onto the rear section of the wiring and the interior light.

If your looking for all the stuff, In a couple of days il be removing it from the sport I'm breaking. U2U me.
JaffaTB

15th Feb 11 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you add aftermarket remote central locking it will be much easier, I fitted a Hawk kit off ebay in a few hours

New Poll