corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Spotify

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spotify
WATSON

User status: Offline
4th Feb 11 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking for something that i can use on the laptop for music and found spotify, any one use or used it before?
Jamie-C

4th Feb 11 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use it, its good, has basicly every song, if you use the free version you get annoying adverts every 4 songs or something. And I think its invite only.
Rich H

4th Feb 11 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use we7.com instead of Spotify these days.
Brett
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could just use Limewire? Only found out you could still use it myself the other day.
WATSON

4th Feb 11 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill pasds on the limewire

Anyone got an invite for spotify?
Dom

4th Feb 11 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Limewire

Spotify is decent but there are a number of albums/artists it doesn't carry due to copyright issues. And unless you pay the subscription, you have loads of adverts.

Grooveshark is also worth looking at, been around a fair while, again it doesn't carry every artist/album but it's free and pretty decent
Brett
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this just a thing against limewire in particualr or all alike P2P programs? What's the problem? You'll have to enlighten me. I haven't actually used it in ages as I just use torrents, but I have got the hacked one installed now and wouldn't hesitate to use it to get the odd song.
Cavey

4th Feb 11 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've just got to not be a retard on limewire, to avoid the blatant virus' that are everywhere on it
Brett
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
You've just got to not be a retard on limewire, to avoid the blatant virus' that are everywhere on it

Yeah exactly. I know it's riddled with virus's and things like that, but I like to think I know how to tell when it's good or bad and never used to have a problem?
dannymccann

4th Feb 11 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey

Yeah exactly. I know it's riddled with virus's and things like that, but I like to think I know how to tell when it's good or bad and never used to have a problem?

Yea same here, you just have to not be a complete noob to this sort of thing to stay on the safe side...

That said I tend to 'record' Spotify to get a better quality track than Limewire

New Poll