corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » How illegal is it.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How illegal is it.....
Jules S
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jan 11 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You seem to know the answer to your question already.

£60 on your mortgage, a £50 fee, tax on the rent, maintenance costs, refurb costs at the end of the rental term.

And you have monies tied up in an asset that will most likely depreciate over the next few years.

I would seriously look at the figures tbh, as I'm not sure that keeping the house for rental will be beneficial financially.
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Jan 11 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
You seem to know the answer to your question already.

£60 on your mortgage, a £50 fee, tax on the rent, maintenance costs, refurb costs at the end of the rental term.

And you have monies tied up in an asset that will most likely depreciate over the next few years.

I would seriously look at the figures tbh, as I'm not sure that keeping the house for rental will be beneficial financially.

Yeah i had spoken to them through the day after the original post.

The house has been recenlty decorated throughout.
The maintence costs would be there regardless if i lived there or rented it out.
Only looking at renting it out for a year so a refurb wouldnt really be required.

So its only really the tax and increased rate for the mortgage.

The house cannot be worth any less than we bought it as it was the peak of the recession but even if it was worth the same in two years time im am paying off chunks of equity - more than i would be able to save if i cut my losses and sold especially due to the fact selling fees will come to £7k minimum

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll