corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Credit Check

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Credit Check
Minty_Fresh

User status: Offline
   19th Jan 11 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just going through the process of renting an appartment with my girlfriend. This is both new to us. The estate agents have had all our bank details, references and work details off us. I just wondered for what reasons would we fail the credit check?

Thanks!
Minty_Fresh

20th Jan 11 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

?
RichR
Premium Member

20th Jan 11 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it could be as simple as you have no credit history at all; if you've never had a loan, mobile phone contract etc.

I only had a mobile phone contract and had neevr had a loan when I bought my house but I got a perfect credit score. My ex on the other hand who had credit cards, loans, and overdrafts had a shit credit rating as She'd defaulted on so many payments and at one point had £15k or so of debt. The mortgage in the end, only went through on my earnings and credit score; I didn't find thsi out until afetr we split up!

New Poll