corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Redtop Corsa vs st

New Poll
  <<  17    18    19    20  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Redtop Corsa vs st
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Feb 12 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both cars are lovely! But comparing a non standard, heavily boosted engine to a standard N/A four pot isn't exactly fair?
Nic Barnes

12th Feb 12 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i beat a std uk impreza bug eye model in my xe corsa on the open roads. i was quicker down the drag racing strip than an st as well.
possy

13th Feb 12 at 01:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same thing with a lad a work with a st and destroyed him on the way work. now he is in a xe corsa soon to be ob tbs to
taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 01:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He must be a retard... Tuning the st would surely have been better
Cybermonkey

13th Feb 12 at 02:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by keidicko
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Off the mark and up to a certain point it will. Type R's, and all Vtec's really are notoriously bad at getting off the line well. Either bogging down or wheelspin.

Yes just up till the corsa was off the clock !
Its true hondas do very good power but torque is crap power is no good without torque unless it weighs less than 200kg and has two wheels

Yeah now I am calling bullshit until I see proof If a redtop can't beat one up to those speeds how can you with less power and torque? Also shows you know fuckall about Honda engines because they make 144lbft of torque compared to the 136lbft of yours?

144lbft at stratospheric RPM though, is it not?
possy

13th Feb 12 at 06:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by possy
I had the same thing with a lad a work with a st and destroyed him on the way work. now he is in a xe corsa soon to be ob tbs to

it was on finance and was killing him so he got rid and got a clean corsa gsi and when he got a engine he put it in will try to get a pic love smokie gray gsi on team dynamics look the nut

<<  17    18    19    20  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Redtop Corsa vs st 23 database queries in 0.0158279 seconds