corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Anyone who goes Lakeside....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone who goes Lakeside....
Fro

User status: Offline
10th Dec 10 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting away with the no insurance was simple getting done for speeding/evading police would not have been good
P1CK4D

10th Dec 10 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
That sounds like Rich

Tbf you clearly didn't drive fast enough if they caught you

I was stopped at the roundabout as I was going to race a fiesta turbo.
P1CK4D

10th Dec 10 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
Wasnt that the time they thought you had no insurance?

I still remeber that time you did a fuck off burnout and then denied doing it even though smoke was still comming out from under the arches

Correct Faddles.

Who me? NNooooo. I wouldn't do that.
Graham88

10th Dec 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
That sounds like Rich

Tbf you clearly didn't drive fast enough if they caught you

I was stopped at the roundabout as I was going to race a fiesta turbo.

You bad man
P1CK4D

10th Dec 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Essex 4 Life. BBrrraaapppppp
Ben G

11th Dec 10 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
the noise thing is true, i know people that live deep into ockendon that can hear the lakeside shiz

I'd be so pissed if I bought a house anywhere near Chafford Hundred values must be dwindling

cunt

yes i can hear the noise from my house on saturday nights and i'm a good 2 miles at least from lakeside as the crow flies.

and no, actually house prices have increased around here and can't find one like ours on the market for less than 190k so thats a 15k increase
gez bay

12th Dec 10 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interesting read, the letter.

I go for a nose down an industrial estate by me once every few months and at least 1500 cars are there. It started off just cars parking up and everyone walking about. But they use the mile long straight for cars on show to the left and right and cars race down between them now, which is crazy if you see how close they are to the parked cars.
Police are always taking peoples cars now because one race involved a biker breaking his back when one of the show type car pulled out on him.
Clamping down in our area big time.
Fad

12th Dec 10 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Fad
quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
the noise thing is true, i know people that live deep into ockendon that can hear the lakeside shiz

I'd be so pissed if I bought a house anywhere near Chafford Hundred values must be dwindling

cunt

yes i can hear the noise from my house on saturday nights and i'm a good 2 miles at least from lakeside as the crow flies.

and no, actually house prices have increased around here and can't find one like ours on the market for less than 190k so thats a 15k increase

ooooch I've just caught me a beauty
Graham88

13th Dec 10 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gez bay
interesting read, the letter.

I go for a nose down an industrial estate by me once every few months and at least 1500 cars are there. It started off just cars parking up and everyone walking about. But they use the mile long straight for cars on show to the left and right and cars race down between them now, which is crazy if you see how close they are to the parked cars.
Police are always taking peoples cars now because one race involved a biker breaking his back when one of the show type car pulled out on him.
Clamping down in our area big time.

That's usually what ruins it, people down there know what roads people are racing on, but still pull out and poodle along, stupidity

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Anyone who goes Lakeside.... 24 database queries in 0.0073168 seconds