corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Facebook - iPhone location updates

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Facebook - iPhone location updates
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Oct 10 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before I start, I would like to say that I don't actually own an iPhone but I was just curious how that location thing for iPhones work?

Do you purposely press a button on your iPhone to tell Facebook where you are?

Out of all the people on my Facebook, one person constantly has their iPhone telling Facebook where they are eating or drinking

Also, am I the only person to think this is completely pointless (other than perhaps for finding out where your kids are)?
mwg

User status: Offline
7th Oct 10 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah you have to choose to do it. You can put a status up without having to put where you are. Not sure if Nath is aware that you can do that though

New Poll