corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Speakers with original head unit (Corsa C)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speakers with original head unit (Corsa C)
Sxi1.2

User status: Offline
18th Mar 03 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to put some decent speakers on the parcel shelf of my Sxi. was just wondering if i needed to do owt about what i would need. can i just buy the speakers and connect em into the exsisting wiring. or is it more complex than that.
SLSXi

18th Mar 03 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah should work.
just stick some 6x9's on the rear shelf and wire them up using the original rear speaker wires.
Sxi1.2

18th Mar 03 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

beleive me or not .. but i had absolutly nothing to do 2day so i thought id have a mess in the car to se what i could do with no cost.. and i was sat reading the audio manual for the above question.. with no luck i might add and i was listenin to he radio and the rear speakers overrode... so i decided to demolish some spare hifi speakers and stick these inplace of the old ones just to stop over-riding. n e way after fiddling about trying to dissconnect the cable from the old speaker i got em hooked up and now i have no over-riding probs.. and i just wanna make sure i can do that.. u know it aint gunna blow owt up ... (im not electronically minded)

New Poll