corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » xxkissxx

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xxkissxx
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
9th Jul 10 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jase77
you dont have the balls ban Jay or phone the police incase he comes looking for you.
It's never been my policy to ban, and I'm not about to change that just because you think this case is different.

And regarding the Police, I've no case to make because I'm not out of pocket, and I've not wasted their time with some poppycock about coming to see me when that blatantly wasn't going to happen.

Can you clarify what you mean by 'All you keep doing is avoiding the issue.'?

I'm not clear what more I should be doing. Do bear in mind I already spent many hours on this, most of which you were absolutely not party to, both in contacting Jay directly and speaking to a number of people who he had dealt with. I've got a load of addresses, phone numbers, reg numbers, all of the posts, u2u messages, emails, which are collected with a prosecution in mind should it ever come to that.

But I've not called them so I'm somehow not doing enough? Shall I call them now? And say what? Hi, I've been told to call you about a guy who hasn't been on the web site for ages and who might owe people money or might not because it's been a while since I collected all the information and it might be out of date now?

They'll laugh me off the phone.

If you want me to call with some proper information, lets start now and compile a list of everyone who is still out of pocket. If it reaches 100 quid by midnight Sunday, the Police will be made aware 9am Monday.

Go.

[Edited on 09-07-2010 by Ian]
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jul 10 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do also bear in mind that most people who dealt probably can't even remember half the details, never mind keep durable records of them.

Facts are most people who are scammed find themselves in that position because they've actually not taken much care over the deal.

I went to the Police over Paul Woodward - didn't go anywhere, not enough evidence. And that which was available was frankly shit.

Went to the Police over Ashley Bragg, didn't go anywhere, they dropped it like a hot rock when they found out that I told them my users were out of pocket to the tune of hundreds of pounds but actually, most of the money had been returned but the people who were stalking me every single day like I'm their dad didn't even have the decency or forethought to update me on the facts that they had been refunded and there was in fact only about 20 quid outstanding from people who hadn't chased it up themselves.

That isn't a Police matter. In fact its a fucking disgrace that I should be made out to be the person who is not acting when I've actually done fucking loads and the users themselves are mostly sitting back.

Lets hear from all the people who are out of pocket to either Jay or Jessica. I expect a page full by the end of the weekend.

You can spend all night u2u'ing people if you fancy it, see where that gets you. The threads are all back in here now so you'll have enough names to keep you busy.

jase77

User status: Offline
9th Jul 10 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh yeh whatever!! you boring me now
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jul 10 at 19:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the fuck.

Call me a nobhead, I ask what to do and you go all quiet?

Read the posts, don't be such a lazy twat. I'm actually interested as to what the fuck you would do in your position of superiority.

jase77

9th Jul 10 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
What the fuck.

Call me a nobhead, I ask what to do and you go all quiet?

Read the posts, don't be such a lazy twat. I'm actually interested as to what the fuck you would do in your position of superiority.

well when i had all the information you collected age's ago i would of rang the police that day. If they do nothing aleast you tried. But like you say its gone on to long
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Jul 10 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not Ians responsibility to go to the police, if the police came to him however then he could provide information on him. The people who have been scammed should have gone to the police ages ago, instead they decided to play e-warrior and call him names in the hope that he repays them.
jase77

9th Jul 10 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
It's not Ians responsibility to go to the police, if the police came to him however then he could provide information on him. The people who have been scammed should have gone to the police ages ago, instead they decided to play e-warrior and call him names in the hope that he repays them.

yes i agree with this but this site has lots of scammers who keep coming back and as this is Ian's site he should start banning them and contacting the police or do like other sites do and not let people sell items untell they have been a member for a certain time.
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jul 10 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've actually got emails here between me and Jay in which I told him I was going to he listed the people he had paid back.

I contacted the people involved and some said they had, some said they hadn't but most didn't reply.

I didn't go because I don't want to take a case there and then find out it's worth a tenner because by the time people got back to me, the money was all back.

It needs people who are out of pocket to go there, get a crime reference, post it in here and get everyone else to call. The Police will then come to me for the proper information and I'll have it all waiting.

This thing about me being too much of a shitbag to go there actually pisses me off a bit. I tell people harder than Jay to shut up and sit down on a daily basis in my day job, I've gone to the Police before even though my address, place of work, cars and even whereabouts at car shows are no secret.

And you have some conspiracy theory about this guy?

I know we missed the boat. Hence asking to re-open it if its still current. There is actually a genuine need to if that is the case. But it won't happen with one phone call by me.
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jul 10 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jase77
not let people sell items untell they have been a member for a certain time.
This point I take on board.
jimmy1987

10th Jul 10 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or why dont you change it so u need a certain amount of posts on the website to use market place for buying and selling just an idea
GF-91
Banned

11th Jul 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then you'll just have spamming; which is easy to do.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » xxkissxx 24 database queries in 0.0137382 seconds