corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » xxkissxx

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xxkissxx
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 10 at 09:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, kiss' username wasnt associated with Jays, speak to Ian if you have issues with it, all this happened when I wasnt here.
Limecat
Banned

3rd Jul 10 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
No, kiss' username wasnt associated with Jays, speak to Ian if you have issues with it, all this happened when I wasnt here.

It was associated.

Ian acknowledged that the IP address was the same.

I showed the phone number matched, corsabsonny (IIRC) showed that the email address/paypal address matched. Other people pointed out that Jay was in the reflection of the pictures, I screen printed that a refund came in via MY account for someone else from an account Jay claimed was defunct as they were in prison (according to him).

I am sorry but Admin have been seriously negligent on this matter and yet there is STILL NO WARNING IN PLACE for this user.

It is completely indefensible.
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Jul 10 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure, as whenever I checked the IP no other username was associated. The shit had already happened by the time I had my internetz working and was back on the site. She/he should have a warning on that username, Iagree.
Limecat
Banned

3rd Jul 10 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, why isn't it there then?

I could find the thread but TBH it would waste 10/15 minutes of my life looking for it!
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Jul 10 at 00:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ask Ian, there's only two 'Admin' that can do stuff like that.
Limecat
Banned

4th Jul 10 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He doesn't seem too interested, see the bottom of page 2;

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=553226&page=2
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
8th Jul 10 at 02:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
On the contrary - the reason the trades continued was so he could raise the money to settle the debts to other people.

People traded on the basis that he needed caution, money was raised and returned.

Prohibiting trades would have meant that money would have not have been raised in this way.

He would also have continued to register new usernames, which would have made new trades less obvious.

I know you have the bone here but really, you're naive to think that a red message is the solution to everything and not putting on there is crime of the century by me.

[Edited on 08-07-2010 by Ian]
jase77

8th Jul 10 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
On the contrary - the reason the trades continued was so he could raise the money to settle the debts to other people.

People traded on the basis that he needed caution, money was raised and returned.

Prohibiting trades would have meant that money would have not have been raised in this way.

He would also have continued to register new usernames, which would have made new trades less obvious.

I know you have the bone here but really, you're naive to think that a red message is the solution to everything and not putting on there is crime of the century by me.

[Edited on 08-07-2010 by Ian]

What he is doing is fraud. Paying people back in instalments so they dont call the police then once paid does it again its madness. You are allowing this on your site when really you should contact the police and report him!! not make excuse's for him. To me it sounds like you are scared after he threatend you even if the tread disappeared you still could find it and show the police. And as for the line i always get you cant ban him because there needs be a line of communication is so stupid when was the last time he signed in
Limecat
Banned

8th Jul 10 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did people 'trade on the basis that he needed caution' when there is no warning under the username?

Strange that other people who register new usernames get the red writing isn't it? ie. Josh C20LET only a few threads below this one.

You seemed to carry on that it wasn't him as you had spoken to 'her' on MSN, ignoring blatent facts. Looks like we were right though doesn't it? Strangely, I notice that thread has mysteriously vanished... Looks like someone is trying to cover their tracks to me...
Limecat
Banned

8th Jul 10 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

* above should say via u2u, not on MSN.
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jul 10 at 20:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jase77
as for the line i always get you cant ban him because there needs be a line of communication is so stupid when was the last time he signed in
This is because people generally don't get phone numbers or email addresses.
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jul 10 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I notice that thread has mysteriously vanished
Give me some details about that thread and I'll find it. I've not deleted anything relating to it.
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jul 10 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found the thread in question - it was posted in GC and moved by another mod to the admin forum. I've moved it in here.

In fact, going back through the trash there are a few - I'll move them all in here and merge them for reference.
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jul 10 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On second thoughts, it's not really necessary -

quote:
Originally posted by SXI_BURNLEY
his avatar from before he stopped coming on here whos rack is that ?

quote:
Originally posted by SXI_BURNLEY
she has one fine pair of tits can you make me a avatar please XXKISSXX ha

Not really conducive to resolving trade problems.
Limecat
Banned

8th Jul 10 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
I notice that thread has mysteriously vanished
Give me some details about that thread and I'll find it. I've not deleted anything relating to it.

Fair do's, I retract the above statement then. I cannot edit in here otherwise I would remove it from the post too!
jase77

8th Jul 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its the tread about jay threating then bits of it have vanished i looked the other day.
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jul 10 at 22:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only reason that they would have been removed is because of arguments or pointless stuff. Nothing relating to trades has gone. There are a fair amount of requests for boob and rat pictures - but they're staying trashed if that's where they ended up.
Limecat
Banned

8th Jul 10 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough! Nice to se you have added the warning Ian.

Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jul 10 at 23:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still getting shit for it though!
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jul 10 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Other thread moved now - FAO post - I can't see much in there relating to individual trades, just more bickering about the facts, which at that time were difficult to establish.

It's probably clear that you're right and those old threads help to prove it to be the case that you were saying that all along but no one is really in dispute of that.
Limecat
Banned

8th Jul 10 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Still getting shit for it though!

Eh?

I sent you a PM saying fair plays for re-evaluating it.

That's not giving you shit.

Unless you mean someone else?
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jul 10 at 00:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Other thread.

quote:
Originally posted by jase77
this is not the thread where he made threats to you. All you keep doing is avoiding the issue. Some thing is really doggy about this do you know Jay and his girlfriend as he did say he knows where you live? and knows people you know.
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Jul 10 at 00:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thread in which I posted his threats to me - still in GC - has been all along.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=557341

Obviously dodgy
Limecat
Banned

9th Jul 10 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doggy? Ian went dogging with Jay and Jessikah.

jase77

9th Jul 10 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats annoyed me most is Ian saying to me dont call people a twat or see what happens!!! when theres people saying and doing all sorts on here. Ian you dont have the balls ban Jay or phone the police incase he comes looking for you. if you want chat about this send me a u2u and i will send u my phone number. All you keep doing is avoiding the issue. Its your site but i think having threats made to you should be a ban and police contacted

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » xxkissxx 23 database queries in 0.1778741 seconds