corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » AUDIO PROBLEM!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AUDIO PROBLEM!
Blaise

User status: Offline
   19th Apr 10 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright fellas! New to this site! Proper need some advice on my Corsaand figured this would be the best place!

Bought the car about 2 weeks ago. The car had a Pioneer stereo, but needed two cables to connect it to the car, one coming directly out of the stereo and another connecting it to the car. Bought the two cables but there isn't any sound.

I've tried the cables and stereo in my brothers corsa and it works fine. So I thought it might be the speakers. But I've connected an old stereo to my Corsa (this only needed 1 connecting wire) and the speakers work fine.

Anyone know what the problem can be?! Don't really want to take it to a garage or owt!

Cheers
lCeOwRiSsA

19th Apr 10 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there shoud be a red -live yellow-perm live black -earth then 4 sets of two i 4 coul . two the same coul to each speaker
Blaise

20th Apr 10 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The speakers work though mate? Because I tried a different stereo and they worked fine?

New Poll