corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Risk Assesment Management Applications

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Risk Assesment Management Applications
Neo

User status: Offline
14th Apr 10 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is pretty open really, any IT admins, HR people etc What software do you use to manage risk assesment forms/history etc.

This is what I have been asked to provide, however I have never used any piece of software like it.

"This is to include all risk assessments e.g Health & Safety, Information Governance, Environmental, Finance and Organisational risks. It is intended that risk assessors will be able to complete electronic risk assessment forms using the same system. The system should also permit the storage and access of accident/incident forms as well as providing relevant reports and graphs.

There should also be the provision to record mandatory training and flagging to remind managers of when refresher training is due"

Any help, program names etc would be ace.
Chris
Premium Member

14th Apr 10 at 10:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a look at the iso 27000 range of standards.
Neo

14th Apr 10 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there anywhere I can view them online Chris ? Seem to keep finding places where I need to purchase them.
Chris
Premium Member

14th Apr 10 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a version out there buts is 2005, local lib is an option.

Or get work to buy them on Staff Dev budget.

http://prism.talis.com/liverpool/items/895424?query=iso+27001&resultsUri=%2Fliverpool%2Fitems%3Fquery%3Diso%2B27001

If you are scouse.

New Poll