corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Sending tv to another room

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sending tv to another room
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
19th Dec 09 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys.
I've moved into a flat with no fixed aeriel or aeriel points and portable aeriels don't work in my bedroom. We've got virgin in the lounge.
My only option to get tv in my room is to pay virgin for a multi room service, but i don't want to do this because i don't want to commit to a 12 month contract.

So my question is - can i send the signal from the main tv to my room? I've herd of the slingbox - is that what i need? Or does anyone have another other suggestions (must be wirelss - as I don't want to wire up the flat).

Cheers.
Roffo

User status: Offline
20th Dec 09 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wireless transmitter jobber? argos? i used to have one to transmit sky to bedroom.

New Poll