corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Halfords window tint stuff

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Halfords window tint stuff
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 03 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See that stuff u can buy to tint ur own windows, how many rolls would i need for a corsa C and is it really that hard to fit, if i did one window and decided i didnt like it could i rip it off? was going to get the £85 vauxhall tints when ordering the car but there is a problem with it and there not doing that the now
troublesome

3rd Mar 03 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i would say corsa C windows are flatter than corsa B... all depends how good u are with DIY and how much patience u got, id say try to windows if ya like it keep it, if ya donnt take it off.... just rip it off and u can get stuff to remove glue.. i did my own and im glad i didnt pay no one, did it for 1/6 of the price... full car udd need 1 roll for back sides, 1 roll for front sides and one wider roll for back window... 3 in all...
Red_SXi

3rd Mar 03 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried it on my Corsa C, and i only bought one roll so i wouldnt waste any money if it looked shitty, started on one of the rear windows (3 door) NEVER AGAIN, i needed to punch something after i'd given up
Rooney

3rd Mar 03 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PLEEEEEEEEEEEESE, DONT DO IT.
I HAD A FULL HEAD OF HEALTHY HAIR WHEN I STARTED..LOL

New Poll