corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Annoying Rattle

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Annoying Rattle
Jez_B

User status: Offline
   11th Oct 09 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all,

My car has recently developed a VERY annoying rattle. The noise is situated what seems to be behind the dials, but more towards the corner (near vent).

Im just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing and has hints/tips to sorting it, im guessing its a case of un-screwing the dash and going from there?

Ta Jez,
dannymccann

11th Oct 09 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a Vauxhall thing, just turn the radio up
Jez_B

11th Oct 09 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol, bit fed up with that now.

It sounds like a loose screw or somethings, car been so low's shook everyting loose.
Richardhhha

11th Oct 09 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try the tray under dash on the pasangers side mate, i have had this noise for ages, its a annoying rattly buzz kinda noise and i just cant be arsed to fix it really, but if you push on the tray it stops
Jez_B

12th Oct 09 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think that will be the cure, il try it tho. It sounds like its coming from the drivers side corner.
sc0ott

12th Oct 09 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richardhhha
try the tray under dash on the pasangers side mate, i have had this noise for ages, its a annoying rattly buzz kinda noise and i just cant be arsed to fix it really, but if you push on the tray it stops

i have the same thing. its as if there is a screw inside somewhere thats being knocked around when going over bumps.

as for the rattling, what size of engine is it?

New Poll