corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Weirdos Next Door?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weirdos Next Door?
dannymccann

User status: Offline
11th Sep 09 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moved into our new place a few months ago, one side our neighbours are fine, perfectly normal people. The other side though is a couple of middle aged chavs, one seems to work random times of the day, but doesnt use the car to get to work, the other is a housewife who looks after their young kid and also is a cat breeder. This explains the cage you see below in the garden:

Now I dont have a problem with their kid making any noise, and they generally keep themselves to themselves, they have some very racist friends they invite round for a BBQ a couple of times over the summer but hey ho. What I do have a problem is the cats and kittens they keep in the cages in the garden. They are constantly winging and whining and meowing 24 hours a day and it drives you insane, im just wondering is it worth reporting because during the winter months I can see those cramped shitty conditions being very unhealthy for her apparently show prize cats

If it is worth reporting, who to?? The landlord said they reported them to environmental health because they left dog shit all over the garden and had 3 cages set up as opposed to the 2 they have now.....
Cosmo

11th Sep 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those dont exactly look that small and cramped but Ive no idea how many are in there.

One of our old neighbours had something similar but a fair bit bigger, had about 13 in there but were extremely well looked after, she used to let them out once a day...strangely we used to let our dog out at the exact same time...!

If they are bothering you that much then you can report them, they'll ask you to keep some ridiculous 'noise diary' over a number of weeks and will then probably ignore your complaint anyway. You could try some rat poison....
Sam
Premium Member

11th Sep 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can hire the use of our 2 greyhounds.

A couple of minutes is all they'll need to get rid of those pesky cats for you...
John

11th Sep 09 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Petrol, match, you saw the kid playing with them.
Tom G

11th Sep 09 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Petrol, match, you saw the kid playing with them.
sc0ott

11th Sep 09 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would only report him if you EVER see him touching them around their private region.
dannymccann

11th Sep 09 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
i would only report him if you EVER see him touching them around their private region.

The cage on the left appears to house between 3 and 7 cats, cant really tell. The one on the right sometimes has a kitten or 2 in it, with their big husky dog thing in there. Ive never seen the cats let out before, the dog is walked every now and then and left in the garden sometimes....

New Poll