corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Black Diamond or EBC Clutch?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black Diamond or EBC Clutch?
Dell

User status: Offline
26th Feb 03 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which is best, most durable? Ive been through 2 clutches in 8 months on my punto so im looking at uprating the corsa.
Gary Reece

27th Feb 03 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 clutches in 8 months?? you must be abusing the clutch to go thru 2 in 8 months! Go for black diamond.
miles

27th Feb 03 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go for any one that isn't re-manufactured. Probably best with genunine ones. I think black diamond are remanufactured gm ones, basically a used gm one with a new coating put on it. I remember someone saying they bought a so called performance clutch and it had a GM stamp on it! LMFAO!

New Poll