corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alloys question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alloys question
kerzo

User status: Offline
24th Feb 03 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been offered a set of 15 inch alloys off a mate that he used to have on his corsa. However they were on a clio before he got them and I am assuming that they are the wrong offset for a corsa. Would spacers put too much of a strain on teh bearings etc?
Makarus

24th Feb 03 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will be wrong, I am sure they are 110mm bolt set where as Corsa's are 100mm.

Dont know about the offset.
kerzo

24th Feb 03 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did he actually have them on his corsa then? Is the pcd the diameter from the centre? Surely then the holes would be completely mis-aligned?
Kris TD

24th Feb 03 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pcd on clio is the same as a corsa, i know this cos i bolted one ogf my 17's onto mates phase 1 clio yesturday.

clio is et 36-38 ideally, u donnt spacers, the need to move in, not out, u may get away with it on 15's, wouldnt on anything bigger though.
kerzo

24th Feb 03 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK cheers kris
Kris TD

24th Feb 03 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just remove the rear arch bolts, well the top 2 then u may be alright, depends on the car reeally, everyone seems to get different results.
kerzo

24th Feb 03 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a good chance mine should be alright coz it was lowered 40mm on 17's before i bought it

New Poll