corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dash bulbs?..... help please?........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dash bulbs?..... help please?........
mottley

User status: Offline
19th Feb 03 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know this has been asked a million times but iv just got round to tacking the dials apart to fit some bulbs, my dash is the one without a rev counter and i know you cant buy the blue bulbs for it but has anyone used blue bulb paint?.... and is it any good?..... if so where can you get it from as iv been looking for some today and coudnt find any

cheers matt
cobra148

19th Feb 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt, your gonna have the same bulbs as in this pic.

I painted these with transleucent glass paint, available from hobby type shops. The resulting colour is a kind of pale blue like the pic below.

I could fit some blue leds into your existing bulb holders, but because of the wide coverage, the illumination won't be too great.
If your having problems finding the paint, I can do them for you for free if your anywhere near Luton. Alternately, if you wanted to post them, I could paint and return the same day.
mottley

19th Feb 03 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im from milton keynes but go to uni in luton doing graphics but im based in dunstable intrested in buyin the paint or leds could meet up if you want?
cobra148

19th Feb 03 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've sent my number in u2u.

New Poll