corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B fault code plug location

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B fault code plug location
gatecrasher3

User status: Offline
28th May 09 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We've got a Corsa B 1.2 SXI on an S plate and I want to flash the fault codes. I assumed that the diagnostic plug was with the fuse box and there is indeed a 16 pin socket. However, I have read on Topbuzz that to flash the codes pins 5 & 6 need to be bridged. On the socket pin 5 has a contact in it but 6 is just an empty location.

Is the diagnostic plug located elsewhere?
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
28th May 09 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is indeed the correct plug..

Problem is the topbuzz site only refers to the older generation ECU's not the newer fully OBD2 compliant ones like you have in your 1.2 16v..

You need an OBD2 reader:

www.talktomycar.co.uk

New Poll