corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where could I get gear knob bolts?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where could I get gear knob bolts?
Jas

User status: Offline
23rd May 09 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a momo gear knob, quite nice one, to replace my warn down mr2 gear knob, ive fitted it but one of the bolts has rounded so I cant get it tight

I went to halfrauds and the gear knob is there for like 47.99 but im not paying that to get them lol
caseboy

User status: Offline
24th May 09 at 06:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i were you i would just try a motor factors there just allen headed grub screws i know for sure they sell them a were i work bu i work at a agricultural egineeres (tractor dealers) there used to hold bearings on shafts there all the same

New Poll