corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Have you fitted a Corsa C replacement grill?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Have you fitted a Corsa C replacement grill?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   16th Feb 03 at 12:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how hard was it?

what was involed?

if you have fitted one, can you scan the instructions in or something so i can see what needs doing?

regards.

willay!
SLSXi

User status: Offline
16th Feb 03 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically the v-grill will need to be cut out. I havent tried it myself so im not sure how. give jrsteeve a u2u, he has the steinmetz one on his C.

New Poll