corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » SPEEDO NEEDLE HELP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SPEEDO NEEDLE HELP
dig dave2811

User status: Offline
15th Feb 03 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CAN I TAKE THE SPEEDO NEEDLE OFF WHEN FITTING MY NEW DIALS COZ
ITS SOLDI TO GET THE NEEDLE THROUGH
Tam the diesel man

15th Feb 03 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i took the needle off my clocks, just keep pulling it. dont pull too hard though or you might damage it.
viera

15th Feb 03 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I probably wouldn't do that as it obviously depends what clocks you have, reason being is that Tam above pulled his off but on my GSI the fuel/temp gauge needle comes off but the SPEEDO and rev needles are not made to come off so if you manage to pull them off, this probably means you have broke them off.

The dial kits are made to fit round them mate, (if needles arn't made to come off). So i would stick at it, it's fidly but it will go on.

[Edited on 15-02-2003 by viera]

New Poll