corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Boiler Installation Issue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boiler Installation Issue
Matt.H

User status: Offline
9th Apr 09 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a boiler fitted ages ago...well over a year. Had it fitted by a mate who I went college with who is Corgi registered etc. Only thing was that the form inside the handbook was never filled out and never had owt back from Corgi regarding the new installation. As far as I'm aware all new installs must be registered with Corgi. Now ive been trying to sort out with him so come and sort this but can never get in touch with him or he says he will come and then doesnt.

Just wondered how I stood with this? I wasnt invoiced as it was a cash in hand job but still want this sorting.

Cheers
John

9th Apr 09 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Won't matter until you come to sell.
Matt.H

9th Apr 09 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not lookin to sell but like you say will be an issue when i do...so i'd rather get it sorted instead of having to try track him down when i'm trying to sell.
Leighton

9th Apr 09 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could get it serviced with a corgi guy and get him to give you the paperwork for it.
C2RL R

9th Apr 09 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask around for corgi registered lads, i had the same issue with mine so a guy in my local checked it over and signed it off for £40.
mattk

10th Apr 09 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corgi is obsolete now, its Gas Safe Register you will have to speak too, the document inside the boiler hand book is a Benchmark certificate, it says the boiler has been fitted in accordance to the building regulations part L and that the system has been flushed of all instalation debris and a suitable inhibitor has been put in. he should have then phoned Corgi (would have been Corgi when fitted) and told them the serial number of the boiler ect and paid £5 and they send you all the relevant shit

Most boiler makers wont hounour the warrenty if its not been registered so when it breaks which it will you will have to fork out

New Poll