corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » doldy

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author doldy
sootylad

User status: Offline
15th Apr 09 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i use 2 work 4 dhl an i will admit yes they do throw parcels about same as parcel force an any other courier firms...{they dont give a shit as its not theres}...you have the rite 2 claim compo but dont take 2 long bot doing it as u only get a certain time 2 claim....ps doldy is a good seller
rickyrocket

17th Apr 09 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont mean to stick my nose in here..im fron norther ireland, just wanted to check something

do the dhl deliver the parcels by plane..i mean just throw them out the fu~+~n door at 20k feet or do they have a van to deliver them?

thats unreal!!
matt_wassall

18th Apr 09 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

20pound spent on materials fuck off doldy u lieing cunt!! looks like you,ve used ya mothers bed sheets like what u used to wrap my exhaust up in which was another item which took the piss.. how long was it mate about 3months you fucked up 4times NOT D.H.L fucking you ya bellend!! and wudnt give me a refund because ur such a tight bastard! so no hes not a scammer just a thick cunt and a twat ! all my love matt x
stupot89

18th Apr 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by matt_wassall
20pound spent on materials fuck off doldy u lieing cunt!! looks like you,ve used ya mothers bed sheets like what u used to wrap my exhaust up in which was another item which took the piss.. how long was it mate about 3months you fucked up 4times NOT D.H.L fucking you ya bellend!! and wudnt give me a refund because ur such a tight bastard! so no hes not a scammer just a thick cunt and a twat ! all my love matt x

yeh it was about 3 months bought and payed on 25 jan 09 recieved on 18 march 09 and dhl will not give compensation doldy will not refund so im £100 down thanks to this w****r
johnhara1

21st Apr 09 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking at those photos i cant help but @ the sellers packaging costs claim. No way has £20 been spent here.

Haimsey
Premium Member

21st Apr 09 at 12:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rickyrocket
i dont mean to stick my nose in here..im fron norther ireland, just wanted to check something

do the dhl deliver the parcels by plane..i mean just throw them out the fu~+~n door at 20k feet or do they have a van to deliver them?

thats unreal!!

Fucking hell

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
B3KAN

22nd Apr 09 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a fair mess had the same thing happen with a bonnet i bought off some one, but after time i managed to claim it back

I also find it funny the £20 off matirials some cling film some used cardboard a bit off paper and a crayon to write fragile 20p mabe
fazza

22nd Apr 09 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no the bonnet you bought was proper fucked, corsa333 is a badger though.

aint seen doldy online much since this?
Doldy

22nd Apr 09 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not one bit interested in this thread, hence why i havent replied....

But to clear up, DHL would have paid out if you had actually bothered to collect the parcel from the depot within their specified time.

The roll of shrink wrap cost me £15, i used 3/4's of that on this, there WAS alot of packaging on this.....

End of as far as i am concerned, Thanks!
fazza

22nd Apr 09 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyways doldy i need an update on your project
Doldy

22nd Apr 09 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey Fazza mate,

Only just got back from Spain, Updates very soon just waiting on a few deliverys!
stupot89

22nd Apr 09 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u are one fuckin wanker mate
davieslim

22nd Apr 09 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol but i bet he enjoyed spending your £100 when he was in spain

davie
stupot89

22nd Apr 09 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus where is he buyin his srink wrap from rip off r us lyin bastard
Toby
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My personal view
Doldy - Seen better packaging but that was way beyond what any packaging could have saved. and yes Shrink wrap is exspensive so £20 i can believe.
if it was me, being the person i am i would have refunded and chased DHL myself as i (you) choose to use DHL to carry the parcel.

Stupot89 - Full of threats, no need and not helping your case, yes maybe it could of been better packaged but that would not of stopped a boot lid bending. If i was you i owuld use my efforts trying to claim for DHL rather than winge on here about doldy, this way you may have got some of your money back, as for the cost of materials, my company sell shrink wrap for £25 for 40 metres so its pricey stuff. I understand your point but its one of them things and you needed to aim your efforts at DHL
stupot89

25th Apr 09 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaB4ever
My personal view
Doldy - Seen better packaging but that was way beyond what any packaging could have saved. and yes Shrink wrap is exspensive so £20 i can believe.
if it was me, being the person i am i would have refunded and chased DHL myself as i (you) choose to use DHL to carry the parcel.

Stupot89 - Full of threats, no need and not helping your case, yes maybe it could of been better packaged but that would not of stopped a boot lid bending. If i was you i owuld use my efforts trying to claim for DHL rather than winge on here about doldy, this way you may have got some of your money back, as for the cost of materials, my company sell shrink wrap for £25 for 40 metres so its pricey stuff. I understand your point but its one of them things and you needed to aim your efforts at DHL

i have been on to dhl and they basicly said fuck off we do not want to no
Ren

27th Apr 09 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO shrink wrap should be used for small things such as computer electronics etc. I personally would of packaged that with foam around all of the edges at the very least.
Jamxe

28th Apr 09 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When sending something via a courier/post the packaging materials need to be ones that absorb rough handling ie bubble wrap, foam and so on.. Cling film should have be used once that boot was wrapped in a host of bubble wrap first.. Still probably only a timer crate would have saved it from being dented though as that was down to rough handling but then one sign with fragile written on it won't catch the eye, should have invested in sum big red fragile stickers!!!!
I live in Ireland and have got many items from the UK from private buyers and am willing to pay extra to have them shipped intact.. What trouble is an extra £ 10-20 if it saves an item worth £100 being damaged..
Ren

28th Apr 09 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck me, when I wrote shrink wrap I meant bubble wrap, because that's what I thought he used. Cling-film is for food ffs
Partyvan
Banned

5th May 09 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't read the thread but I've dealt with Doldy before under my old usernames, no problems whatsoever. In fact if I remember rightly he's got a cracking missus. I'd crawl over a mile of broken glass with my fly's undone just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.
mattk

6th May 09 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lollollol Partyvan wtf
fazza

6th May 09 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stupot89

16th Mar 10 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really stiill are a fucking wanker doldy and if i had your address i would come dom=wnd there and TEAR YOUR BALLS OFF FEED THEM TO YOU THEN SET YOU ON FIRE

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » doldy 25 database queries in 0.2007511 seconds