corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » radiator hose leak?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author radiator hose leak?
Gunny-Corsa-Sport

User status: Offline
5th Mar 09 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when car gets warm 1 of the big hoses from car to radiator leaks when warm it leaks at the seal before the jubilee clip could it just be the hose or something else? anyone no
--ToM--

User status: Offline
5th Mar 09 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tighten juibalee clip and if pipes split replace that or maybe the actual radiator is damaged where the pipe meets upto it

New Poll