corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » usb read speed for xvid dvd player?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author usb read speed for xvid dvd player?
supacook2k

User status: Offline
16th Feb 09 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the read speed of my usb memory stick is 120x or 17MB/s. i did a benchmark test on it and it was a little bit faster but would this be fast enough to watch an xvid film on and play via usb port on a xvid/dvd player?

e.g this player http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/2234561/art/sigmatek/xs-700cr-mpeg4-xvid-usb-s.html
Ste
Premium Member

17th Feb 09 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
jamied

17th Feb 09 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i have a couple old dvd players with usb and pen drives and that and always watch films on them no probs

New Poll