corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.4 corsa sport speedo issue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 corsa sport speedo issue
AndyCol

User status: Offline
7th Jan 09 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a fault with my cars speedometer, it is fine until the car has been running a while and is warmed up then it drops to 0. The engine management light also sometimes comes on and goes off.

Any suggestions as to what could be causing this fault?

Also ive heard people mention a diagnostic method using a paperclip to read fault codes, ive done this on a toyota before so is it the same method for a corsa?
dan-sport

User status: Offline
7th Jan 09 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that could be the speed sender on the box but to be on the safe side change the fuse for the speedo/fag lighter as when i bought my car the speedo didn't work and the engine management light kept coming on and cutting the car out when slowing down at a junction but i replaced the fuse and everythink worked fine

New Poll