corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wiring front heated calibra seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wiring front heated calibra seats
arden_paul_m

User status: Offline
19th Dec 08 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can anyone give me a step by step guide on wiring up these heated seats, i have the switches for the dash and the wiring behind them as i have 1.4 sport, but how do you wire up the seats from there??? thanks in advance

New Poll