corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do You Think Its Wrong?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do You Think Its Wrong?
Ellis

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 08 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Christ, as you say - what happened to favours, just a helping hand for a mate
nova_gteuk

22nd Nov 08 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id get new mates.

A guy bought a bonnet off me the other day which i was selling on ebay,he said he was going to pay somone to fit it for him,so i done if for him for nothing even said id give his old bonnet to the scrap man. he did shove an extra tenner in my hand,but i didnt even know him and i was willing to do it for nothing

If my mates wanted help doing something id do it no question for nothing wouldnt even expect a pint, i thought thats what freinds are for?
taylorboosh

22nd Nov 08 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whooly dont buy that for 100 pound that itself is a skank.
if you go to craghead vauxhall breakers they usually have loads of sports etc, i payed 30 for front and rear seats, and fronts and rear door cards mint condition, answer to your window winder question is that the hole is already marked on the inside of the cards for you to cut out, you will still end up with the electric window buttons as im guessing on a 1.2 8v your interior trims are grey?

oh and i will fit it with you for free if you pick me up
joes_1.4_16v_sport

22nd Nov 08 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
£30 Forget that! A pint or two to say thanks sounds more like it to me

x2.

Get him pissed. Its more funnier to watch + take videos
Mike GSi

22nd Nov 08 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would be shocked for a mate to ask for some money just for a favour but i would make sure i sorted them out with a good amount of alcoholic units
joes_1.4_16v_sport

22nd Nov 08 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a similar scenerio... (sp)

Ive got a g.box that needs fitting, dont mind giving people money because I'm not a tight fisted bastard for eg: The change my rear shoe assembly or spray my arches on the B... No questions asked. Case of beer+ £20 probly when they wouldnt of asked a penny from me.

But when somebody gives you a price up front you feel abit wierd + there slightly rude t.b.h. because i'd never ask upfront.

Theres my 2p

Joe

edited for (sp)

[Edited on 22-11-2008 by joes_1.4_16v_sport]
Mark.W

22nd Nov 08 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabadboy
if you go to craghead vauxhall breakers they usually have loads of sports etc, i payed 30 for front and rear seats, and fronts and rear door cards mint condition, answer to your window winder question is that the hole is already marked on the inside of the cards for you to cut out, you will still end up with the electric window buttons as im guessing on a 1.2 8v your interior trims are grey?

cheers mate

been and looked at the interior but its the sri one with all the spots and its in mint condition tbh but i was wanting the sport one with the larger dots i could get it for £65 but like i said i want the other interior.my interior trims & dash are black mate.

[Edited on 22-11-2008 by wooly101uk]
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Nov 08 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk
quote:

cheers mate

been and looked at the interior but its the sri one with all the spots and its in mint condition tbh but i was wanting the sport one with the larger dots i could get it for £65 but like i said i want the other interior.

The SRi interior is GASH I hated it in my old Corsa. Updated interior is MUCH better.
SVM 286

22nd Nov 08 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do one of these

He's no mate.
taylorboosh

22nd Nov 08 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk
quote:

cheers mate

been and looked at the interior but its the sri one with all the spots and its in mint condition tbh but i was wanting the sport one with the larger dots i could get it for £65 but like i said i want the other interior.my interior trims & dash are black mate.

like i said get cragheads number and ring about any sport interior

[Edited on 22-11-2008 by wooly101uk]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do You Think Its Wrong? 23 database queries in 0.0113590 seconds