corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Turbo going for MOT Today! UPDATE!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Turbo going for MOT Today! UPDATE!
Adam C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Nov 08 at 17:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

S@M - Very True mate, will be going back in the garage this week and will begin work on it asap

Stavs - they where dead when I went down to pick it up so more than likely, I know they are a very strict and picky garage and thats why i took it there so I Know how the car stands.

The welding is the only tricky bit on the failure slip tbh, but should be able to get it done after i look into it more

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Adam C
Premium Member

10th Nov 08 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the plan B3KAN, by the way its rear discs on this one, its had all new pads and discs last month, so its a possibility that its just down to lack of use on that one.
I mean the car has been no where but in and out of the garage for the past 4 months

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
B3KAN

10th Nov 08 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Green Thing
Thats the plan B3KAN, by the way its rear discs on this one, its had all new pads and discs last month, so its a possibility that its just down to lack of use on that one.
I mean the car has been no where but in and out of the garage for the past 4 months

Ah right sorry will most likley be a sticking calliper then sumtimes can be freed off if not will need replaced
S@M

10th Nov 08 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh just strip the brakes and pads, replace everything thats worn and get everything moving freely...

lights are simple,

get the garage to quote you for the welding.... but im sure someone on here shold be able to help you?
Graham88

10th Nov 08 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not too bad. It's like my old bike, I had 2 pages of failures but cost me about £30 all in to fix. Most things are listed 5 times even though it's 1 thing wrong, as shown.

Just hope you know someone who can weld!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Turbo going for MOT Today! UPDATE! 24 database queries in 0.0133622 seconds