corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dashboard light replacement..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dashboard light replacement..
Spoons

User status: Offline
11th Aug 08 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have noticed that my heater controls etc.. are out at night so i have bought some new bulbs, but what is the easiest way to replace them. i have been told that their is a easy way and a hard way?
sand-eel

11th Aug 08 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is one way, fold down the middle heater vents and there is a screw inside each one...undo them. the plastic heater slider thing surround comes off and there are two screws behind them, the whole thing should come off now but the heater switch cables will still be attached, but you can still change the bulbs anyway but may be a bit fiddly.
l15ter

11th Aug 08 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the truth is, there a cunt to do, waste time, will only last a couple months, they always seem to blow
Spoons

11th Aug 08 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i had the ones in my old car replaced by the grrage i bought it from and they lasted 3 years...
Haimsey
Premium Member

11th Aug 08 at 15:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by l15ter
the truth is, there a cunt to do, waste time, will only last a couple months, they always seem to blow

Spot on TBH Mine took me a wee while, a lot of swearing and now they dont work anyways

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
12vMatt

11th Aug 08 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know why people say its so difficult, i found it piss easy, 20 minute job at most.

New Poll