corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Interior help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interior help
Adam B

User status: Offline
11th Jun 08 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright Lads, Ive just fiited a new interior loom for my car for all the extra goodys and I my previous loom never had rear speakers ect, ive connected the rear speakers up to the loom and there still no working? would I have to change the dash loom for the fuse box because it has all the extras? Thanks

Adam
baz08

User status: Offline
12th Jun 08 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you not check your existing loom for all the extras, they are tpaed up there somewhere, other wise can imagine the cost of having to change the loom for each different model of corsa that was produced, it may involve dashboard removal but they should be there, would save having to rewire the entire car

New Poll