corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Ignition Barrell,, prob

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ignition Barrell,, prob
WMCMoo

User status: Offline
28th Apr 08 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright folks !

quick question about the ignition barrell, (not the key part the part indicator part)

whilst messing with my car the other day i accidently broke of the barrell part opps lol i sorta put it back together and pushed it back in but my key dont work now lol !

(before anyone asks i was tidying my alarm wires up)

im lucky that i have remote start from my key fob or else i wouldn't be able to start my car ...

anyhow my question is .. do i have to go to scrap yard to salvage a new one/second hand one and remove it properly or can i fix this one ?

Cheers

New Poll