corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ever had one of those days when....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ever had one of those days when....
Mark.W

User status: Offline
26th Apr 08 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk

haha i know mate id love house with a flat drive and a large garage with electricity in

do what linch does, comes into Vsport, uses my tools and steals the electricity

sly dog eh
Gaz

26th Apr 08 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get these days but then thin that i would rip apart any car i owned so enjoy doing it to a corsa and its cheaper to replace.

Go for a nice lonely drive and have a blast
Adam C
Premium Member

26th Apr 08 at 23:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have had a few of those days mate, but it never really happens anymore, I kept going bad comments and negative remarks against my corsa.
I used to listen to them but now I never do, I like my car in my own time.

The reason I used to have days like this is because I listened to others negative opinions, but now I dont listen I really like my Corsa, its not the best car in the world and some may say that I shouldn't spend anymore money on it but Im going to as it puts a smile on my face

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

27th Apr 08 at 00:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love my corsa even though i CONSTANTLY get told to sell up and buy a sensible motor ............. no thanks
Graham88

27th Apr 08 at 02:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought this, and I bought a newer car.

But after sitting in my Corsa today briefly, I do miss it alot.
Linch

27th Apr 08 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For me, I have had that feeling, but also I love Corsa's and still am young enough to put up with the hard ride, fuel consumption ect ect.. but when the time comes something like a audi a3 or golf tdi will be my call.
Mark.W

27th Apr 08 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

update....

second attempt to today has been a lot better and was succesful .

me and my dad got it sorted and just tried doin the whole lot using the cordless drill and it worked all holes are marked up ready to be fitted but gonna give the sill a light rub over to remove any loose flakey paint or rust and then slap a couple of coats of satin black hammerite paint on to prevent the sill from rusting

[Edited on 27-04-2008 by wooly101uk]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ever had one of those days when.... 24 database queries in 0.0102830 seconds