corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b battery light not working helpppp please asap

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b battery light not working helpppp please asap
corsastev

User status: Offline
28th Feb 08 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i,ve just had a new alternator put on my corsa 1.5 td but now my battery light does not work when you turn the ignition on. the alternator is charging and the bulb aint blew and the circit in the dash is fine. what else could this be?

New Poll