corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE corsa exhaust repairs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE corsa exhaust repairs
Rob E

User status: Offline
25th Feb 08 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im posting this on behalf of whittie. Had a look at the exhaust system on his corsa today and the flexi has gone. The engine came out of a calibra but the exhaust system looks like it has been welded just after the downpipe from the mainfold and is joined to the centre secion after the flexi. Which vauxhall parts are needed to replace the flexi?
Whittie

26th Feb 08 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up
Torsa g

26th Feb 08 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u will find that the flexi has been welded in and its not a vaux part, if its the same as mine you will just have to find a flexi of a diff car then weld it in
Dean_W

26th Feb 08 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Powerflow dealers can weld a new flexi in.

Got mine done at dcms for £60.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

26th Feb 08 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had two flanges? with these springs and bolts in which let it flex.

New Poll