corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP BOOT POP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP BOOT POP
Chiggs1989

User status: Offline
18th Jan 08 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa B got smoothed boot n boot pop will open catch but cause of the weight as soon as u release button it pushes it down n its just catching so u cant open it any ideas??????
corsa_beany

18th Jan 08 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had one on my old car, and had the same problem...i was told to mount the solenoid closer to the lock to fire it open better. tried it and it made it better but still a two person job to open the bloody thing!!!
xe_van

20th Jan 08 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what have you wired it to.if you wire it off your existing rear wiper wires and knock the wiper stalk forward,as if you was going to use the rear wiper,it will pop it and keep popping it intimitantly so you can lift it when it pops again.thats what i did and it worked fine.

New Poll