corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Aftermarket Steering Wheel - Washer/Spacer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aftermarket Steering Wheel - Washer/Spacer
EarlofBarnet

User status: Offline
11th Dec 07 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just got myself a nice Ripspeed steering wheel from a fellow CS member. I bought a fitting kit of eBay, but got a query with the spacer.

There is a thin metal spacer which sits between the steering wheel and boss, but it doesn't sit in to the centre of the steering wheel. Is it needed? Just wondering if its worth leaving it off or to hunt out one that fits.

Thanks
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

11th Dec 07 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just leave it off Matt, don't worry about it in my opinion, when I had my old Momo one I just bolted it straight to the boss.

Cheers mate
craig_s

11th Dec 07 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's for the horn iirc.
badboy1989

12th Dec 07 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you do refit it make sure its on secure and properly or you be rather embaressed when you turn full lock and your horn goes off lol my had that prob
EarlofBarnet

12th Dec 07 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spot on! The boss kit came with another horn button that's a snug fit anyway, so if the metal bit is just for the horn I should be ok.

New Poll