corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » the thing that goes aroudn the steering column....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the thing that goes aroudn the steering column....
JUGGA

User status: Offline
   26th Aug 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, just changed my steering wheel. got a slight prob after doign this, the horn didnt work, so i took it apart and checked it all over and its something to do with the bit that goes around the steering column a sort of big brass washer. theres a spring that goes behind the steering wheel right? the spring sits on a washer and undeneath that is the big brass kinda washer. its suppose to be supported up by 2 little plastic things but they have snapped. any ideas on how to keep this brass thing supported?
JUGGA

User status: Offline
26th Aug 04 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok sorted that,

now indicators dont go off on there own, anyway to sort this????

New Poll