corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Crysis

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crysis
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Oct 07 at 14:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dave17
great physics? the bloke looks like he jumps with springs under his feet

thats what i thought
Paul_J

User status: Offline
26th Oct 07 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by dave17
great physics? the bloke looks like he jumps with springs under his feet

thats what i thought

There's a cool thing where u can select different mode's for your suits power to go to...

and you have a energy meter for your suit...

Have it in armour mode and you move normally, but can absorb some damage from hits until your energy runs out..

Have it in strength mode and melee attacks are increased, along with your jumping ability - each using energy

Have it in sprint mode and you can do really fast bursts of speed... which of course uses energy.

You energy charges slowly...

But this makes it really fun... Your running along in armour mode, quickly flick it into strength, to jump up onto a ledge, then into sprint and run past some guys, then back to armour mode. a easy interface, press button and rotate like a clickwheel on a ipod.

Problem was, I kept forgetting to put it back to armour mode and wondered why I was getting killed in 1 shot.

It's cool that every vehicle is driveable too... There's like a boost button in some vehicles too.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll