corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa c steering rack

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c steering rack
only1-mike

User status: Offline
31st Aug 07 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can any1 please help iam trying to remove my corsa c steering rack as went for it first MOT and found out its knackered

so i have got a replacement rack, gone to remove the old rack and just cant seem to get it off ive removed the bolts and track rods but cant remove it form where it goes into the car

any help or advice would be great

thanks in adavance
Robbbbb

31st Aug 07 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take it you have unbolted the rack from where it connects to your steering in the drivers footwell, when i did mine on the corsa b it was a bit of a nightmare pulling it off mainly due to the rack being seized on to the bolts, a lot of swearing and force soon shifted it though, get something strong wedged behind it and lever the sod out.

Rob
J100RSA

31st Aug 07 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drop rear of the subframe makes it a bit easyer

New Poll