corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Marky Mark's Corsa sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Marky Mark's Corsa sport
Mark1984_SRI

User status: Offline
10th Aug 07 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay where do i start? Well after saying my final goodbye's to my Polo G40. I went out and bought this...

It was bought for £1100 with loads of tax/MOT pas,air-con etc. First thing i did was drill the airbox, to give it a nice throaty growl.

Next up was to ditch the standard side reps

and replace them with these...

(£8.00 from my local vaux)

Next up i de-badged the sport badges from the sides, and the chrome badges from the rear.

(no pics for this )

Then i bought this guy to keep me company...

Then i gave her a new set of teeth (grill)

i also picked up this shizzle which is apparently quite rare...

The plan with this is to have the splitter smoothed in to the bumper, and have the whole front bumper smoothed, to look a bit different. In the next couple of months, i should be lowered, have the kit on and sprayed, and some new alloys, so watch this space Thanks for looking at my (slow) progress
Adam C
Premium Member

10th Aug 07 at 21:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good so far, the bumpers a skirts when done will look

Any interior plans?

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

10th Aug 07 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a brocade yellow corsa near me with that front and skirts, always wondered what make it was. You any ideas Mark?!

Should look good when done, plans sound pretty cool.

I've got a nice set of wheels that will suit this

Keep up the progress.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
TheCam

10th Aug 07 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lookin good mark

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Marky Mark's Corsa sport 25 database queries in 0.0107009 seconds