corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Exhaust rattling on rear beam.............

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exhaust rattling on rear beam.............
Ste L

User status: Offline
5th Aug 07 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787
how have you adjusted it? i cant see how i can get it to sit any better then it already is

just twisted center box, then backbox, so it lifts the angle'd bit, heigher, worked for me
mattk

5th Aug 07 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste L
just twisted center box, then backbox, so it lifts the angle'd bit, heigher, worked for me

thats what I did as well, loosen the exhaust clamp and push the centre section up as far as you can away from the rear beam and nip the clamp back up
gavin18787
Premium Member

5th Aug 07 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok il have another fiddle but if you look at this pic I think its at the best angle already (you can see the mark where its making contact)

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll