corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Buying Off Plan

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buying Off Plan
ed

User status: Offline
13th Jun 07 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What kind of discount would you expect to be able to blag if you bought off of plan? I am still looking for a flat to move into in Birmingham, there are so many new developments all over the place, but I think the place to buy is in the Jewelery Quater for the best return on the investment.

I have seen some developers offer a 20% discount if you put the deposit down on an apartment thats due to be completed sometime at the end of next year. They are going for £120k and up with no discount but are no good for me as I am buying the place to live in

[Edited on 13-06-2007 by ed]
BYRON

15th Jun 07 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Were were getting up to 20% in some developments, others only 5%.
Cosmo

15th Jun 07 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are a lot lower than they used to be due to the huge numbers who want to do it.

Some of the apartments in Beetham Tower in Manchester had changed hands 4 or 5 times before they were even completed
A1EX

15th Jun 07 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buying off plan like that is usually for investment purposes till the place is finished, most ppl will buy put a deposit down pay installments then sell on when its worth more making a profit etc

New Poll