corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project atlanic blue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Project atlanic blue
hoady

User status: Offline
6th Jun 07 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

welcome to project Atlantic blue! lol. well let me start buy telling you i bought this car in November for £600 and having ridden and owned motocross bikes in the past i had already been bitten by the modifying bug! it cam with a full years MOT and a couple of months tax. When i got it home it looked like this:

I then got some smarter looking hub caps and got some bits colour coded and the it looked like this:

Then I grabbed my self some 16” alloys and a powerflow backbox and it looked like this:

I then swapped my alloys for some 17” alloys with new tyres and it looked like this:

Then the mod was post 97 bumpers and 60mm springs but only fitted rears at the moment and also tinted my rear lights and she looked like this:

I the stripped out the interior and added Calibra seats and some sparco harness:

My next mods include subtle side skirts, wide arch’s, a semi smooth boot, cavalier gsi alloys, lowered 80mm and matt black bumpers, skirts, and arch’s. I also want a full respray in the same colour! let me know if I should do anything else? oh an i forgot to mention I want it finished buy Donny south!

[Edited on 06-06-2007 by hoady]
xtremewheels

6th Jun 07 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bad. Needs abit of touch up work on the bumpers etc but you've said you want a full respray so fair do's.

Wide arch's? how wide?

Think the 16s looked better imo.

but keep it up! look forward to seeing the end result
hoady

6th Jun 07 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just the combat wide arch's but smoothed into the side skirts, yea i thought the 16's looked better after a couple of days im getting all bumpers skirts and arch's sprayed matt black so it should look good when finished

Adam C
Premium Member

6th Jun 07 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good WIP, looking forward to seeing the end result.

Should look very different!

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
xtremewheels

6th Jun 07 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by hoady
just the combat wide arch's but smoothed into the side skirts, yea i thought the 16's looked better after a couple of days im getting all bumpers skirts and arch's sprayed matt black so it should look good when finished

The 17's will look better with wider arch's just remember to space the wheels out into it! otherwise you'll end up like mine and looking like you float on mid air
hoady

7th Jun 07 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my rims are wide anyways but after iput on the arch's i will decide weather i need the spacers, i got started with the semi smooth boot today and its now looking like this

JayCarr

7th Jun 07 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good progress

Seen it on Cruise-herts before. Good to see you've joined up on here mate.
hoady

7th Jun 07 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tested fitted the arch's today and they will need some modifing to fit properly, i will also be smoothing them into the skirts, i didnt relise you were on here jaycarr
JayCarr

7th Jun 07 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i've been on here for 4 and a half years now

Keep the progress pics coming mate
hoady

7th Jun 07 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i going to start to fit the arch's tommorow, then i will get my self some matt black paint and paint them, does anyone know if laquer needs 2 be used?
moddmental

9th Jun 07 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh good work mate also seen it on cruise-herts but hadnt seen an update on it in a while
hoady

9th Jun 07 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got some cav slabs today, i gotta spray em so i stucke between matt black or white? any input people? cheers
hoady

10th Jun 07 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what colorur rims people?
moddmental

11th Jun 07 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im thinking you should go for matt black hoady

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project atlanic blue 25 database queries in 0.0141630 seconds