corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C16XE Oil Press and temp senders

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C16XE Oil Press and temp senders
dhdev

User status: Offline
24th May 07 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an SPA oil temp/press gauge complete with senders to fit to my C16XE. The senders are 1/8NPT (Temp) and 1/8BSP (Press). Does anyone know what size the standard oil press sender is and also if there are any tappings I can use to connect the oil temp sender (if so what size thread is it).
Cheers!
Rob_Lee
Banned

User status: Offline
24th May 07 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My t piece went straight into the back of the oil pump.

1/8npt i think it was with a m14.5 adaptor

New Poll