corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear Speakers (Confused!!!!)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear Speakers (Confused!!!!)
Ash_EP3

User status: Offline
   16th May 07 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys,

I have read the F.A.Q's before you ask y I have put this poll on the website, Its just a quick q about the rear speakers...

The F.A.Q states that the rear speakers are 10cm on a Corsa B however I was looking at

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/vauxhall-rear-speaker-adaptors-p-500.html?cadid=727f5f37e70fba688975ee405d621656

and it says that by buying an adapter for aftermarket speakers I can put 13cms in the back???

I have 13cm in the front and I have found a very nice pair of Apline Type R speakers (13cm) on the caraudiodirect.com website

Please can someone let me know!?

Comments & Suggestions much appreciated!
Richie

17th May 07 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have never tried.... and dont know anyone that has.

In my opinion it is way too cramped in there to fit 13cm speakers. It was hard enough to get the 10cm's back in.
Simon_16v

17th May 07 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv had 13cm speakers in the back before no problem. Then did the sill decision of putting 6by9's on parcel shelf lol

New Poll