corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Playstation 3

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Playstation 3
dave17

User status: Offline
16th Mar 07 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These threads are pathetic. I have a 360, but i would also buy a PS3. As said both have pros and cons. How the same points come up over and over again in these threads is pathetic.
Steve
Premium Member

16th Mar 07 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just like winding people up
mk4_astra

16th Mar 07 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
I think the biggest problem is there is no best console. The wii is in its own market to the 360/ps3 and the 360/ps3 are both very similar. I doubt either will dominate the market like the ps2, they will both continue to have a fairly equal market share

thats whats making it so good though, with sony and microsoft trying to win this console war both companies are churning out some fantastic games and while xbox live is awsome i hear talk that sony are trying to make online service even better. so its all good for us customers

also remember hearing how in a few years time its predicted that the game industry will be worth more than the film industry

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll